Thursday, June 11, 2009

Random Updates

Quick post.... we've been house/dog sitting for some of our friends this week and its been awesome! A vacation from home, even in the same city, is SO GREAT! We've loved our new home for the week! Allie has loved it too! Allie has decided there is no other way to sleep other than in the bed with us.... until now! She found our friends children's little relaxing chair and decided it was just her size! I took this pic in the middle of the night... look at little demon dog! Isn't she cute?
Also, I never post any pictures of Powers and I and I finally took some this weekend, albeit goofy pics, but pics non the less! We went to a little city fest this weekend and found this big guy! We had a talk with him, which was really difficult! His head is right in the center of the characters chest, but it was impossible not to look in the inflatable heads eyes to communicate with him! I was cracking up because I was so uncomfortable talking to him! I had no idea where to look! He did tell us that it is really hard to knock him over and that he has people try to tackle him from the back all the time! Ha! Bless his heart! He was a super nice inflatable guy, though, and I'm glad we got to hear what a day in the life of an air man is like!



Goofy pics of us just being weird like normal!

We get Renny back Sunday! Whoooooooot! Im sure we'll have plenty of pictures for next week so stay with us! We love you all so much! Thanks for sharing in our little world with us!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are too cute seriously!
    Love you Lanes!
    -dacy
    P.S. I agree with Taylor - Battle of the Sexes bites!! (that was for you Powers)

    ReplyDelete