
Progress being made... Booper hard at work! The final product! I love it! The picture frame was the inspiration for the room. We still have two big pillows that need cases, a bedside table, crib, and changing table, but that's all to come! Isn't it a great improvement! I. Just. Love. It!
Smoooooooooth ceilings! Yay!
Ahh! So much better!
Our living room pre-work. Book shelves were so ugo! Color, not bad, but we decided to change it to white to cover up imperfections in the walls where the foundation has moved. Plus, the owner told us there were beautiful hardwood floors underneath, so we trusted them and Powers yanked the carpet on up (with Taylor biting fingernails the whole way through!) Again, popcorn ceiling.


After! Pretty good, huh?!?! The rooms are pretty WHITE right now, so were working on bringing some color into the room to warm it up, but I was so excited! The floors look amazing! We need to wax them and get them healthy again, but this looks like a different house! Way to go, hubbers!
I'll post more as we accomplish things! Renovation is really so much fun for anyone looking to conquer a project! We have loved working on the house and seeing the fruit of our labor! Next up, dining room and guest bath...
Wow - Love the baby's room! And the living room looks great, too! Way to go!
ReplyDelete